Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Where to buy Europe version?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to buy Europe version?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkHewitt
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Where to buy Europe version? Reply with quote

I'm wanting to buy CoPilot Live 7 for Windows Smartphone will full maps of Western Europe, but I can't find it anywhere to buy, in fact do they do a version with European maps included?

I've tried asking ALK helpdesk and although they responded quickly they just said to look at the links on the website, but none of their recommended retailers have it in stock.
h5djr
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will find that if you purchase a UK/Ireland version from any of the normal suppliers, you can then purchase and download the European maps direct from the ALK website.

The last time I looked, Expansys, Global Positioning Systems and Amazon all were showing as having CoPilot 7 in stock.

TomTom XL + Audi A3 (with navigation)
MarkHewitt
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

h5djr wrote:
I think you will find that if you purchase a UK/Ireland version from any of the normal suppliers, you can then purchase and download the European maps direct from the ALK website.

The last time I looked, Expansys, Global Positioning Systems and Amazon all were showing as having CoPilot 7 in stock.

Yes I've seen the UK/Ireland version and you can download the Europe map for £45, but I was wondering / hoping that there would be a Europe version which would work out cheaper.
h5djr
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try looking at some websites, in say Germany, to see what they have to offer. One company I have used in the past to purchase an upgrade to Destinator 6 before it was available in the UK was:
www.comwave.de
They have CoPilot Live 7 for Europe listed at EUR159.00 but by the time you add postage it would not work out any cheaper that buying the UK version and downloading the Europe maps.

TomTom XL + Audi A3 (with navigation)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: