Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Road Angel with Memory Map
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Road Angel with Memory Map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quickbeam
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Road Angel with Memory Map Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me if the Road Angel Adventurer running MM can still do camera alerts when other maps are running, if it can, will it put the camera & speed info on the top of MM graphics?

As a taxi driver I currently use a PDA with MM running A/Z street mapping of my area, with TT6 running in the background giving audio camera alerts.

Also do I need to buy the adventurer model to run this as I already have the MM application for WM5... or is it a different platform on Road Angel devices?
Brian
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you can run both applications at the same time as you need to exit the street navigation software to access the menu to run MM. The Adventurer is no different from the RA Navigator other than the supplied software. Personally I'd just use the RA street navigation software/speed camera detection rather than use MM A-Z. MM software for use on the RA is different from the pda version but it can be downloaded free from MM's website.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: