Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - routeplanners.co.uk (Law Farrell) - excellent
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

routeplanners.co.uk (Law Farrell) - excellent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dynamite
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: routeplanners.co.uk (Law Farrell) - excellent Reply with quote

I put together a web order on the routeplanners web site for TomTom 2 and a separate GPS receiver and cradle. The next day I received a call from Law Farrell (the company behind routeplanners.co.uk) to ask if I was sure I wanted to buy the specific parts I had chosen, as they were actually incompatible! Something to do with cables not fitting together which would have been soooo annoying had the kit turned up and not slotted together. Talk about being proactive - I can't remember ANY supplier EVER calling me like that.

We talked through the options, me explaining exactly what I was trying to do and them recommending a solution that would do it, and I ended up saving 40 pounds in the process as well.

When the kit arrived, unfortunately it had the wrong cradle. I phoned them back and they said "sorry - send it back, we'll send you the correct one." I thought "damn, another two or three days before I can use it". Next day, heading out the front door to take the cradle to the post office, I meet the postman on his way in to deliver the replacement cradle!

When Law Farrell received the cradle back I got an email confirming it, and a refund of the postage straight back on my credit card.

All in all I was extremely impressed by these guys. They will definitely get my next order.
minesapint
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ordered a leadtek 9532 on the fri:21-5-04
sat: 22-5-04 7.30 am postman at the door with my order.
great service.
Tree
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S GREAT when one gets good customer two way understanding...... also now it's a 7 day buyers age though Internet shopping one would have thought that the R.M. would catch up and do 7 days a week postal service as in a way nearly two days are lost....? Idea

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: