Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom Navigator 6 & Nokia E65
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom Navigator 6 & Nokia E65

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonjensen
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: TomTom Navigator 6 & Nokia E65 Reply with quote

I've got Navigator 6 installed on my Nokia E65 (having copied it from the supplied Mini SD card to a Micro SD card). I often find when I try to launch TomTom that nothing happens. If I then remove & reinsert the Micro SD card, TomTom launches correctly. Anyone got any ideas what the problem is here please?
AshReynolds
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: E65 and Tom Tom Reply with quote

Hello, sorry to hijack your message thread. I have just got an E65 an upgrade from the N70. My copy of Tom tom 5 will not work on the E65. I have now got a copy of Tom Tom 6 but I don't seem to be able to get it to work once I have copied the files over to the memory card. Grrrrr! Please can you help??!!!

Many thanks

Ash

:-)
jonjensen
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I connected the E65 to the PC using the data transfer mode (with the Micro SD card inserted) & then copied the files from the TomTom Mini SD card to the Micro SD card in exactly the same format. (i.e. no sub directory for Tom Tom etc). Disconnected the handset & put it back into standard mode. Selected TomTom & it launched the software. It seemed to be transparent to the software that the card had been changed.
Adamwest
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonjenson - my only advice would be to back up your phone and then do a hard reset. (*#7370)
this seems to solve most issues
AshReynolds
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks Jon Reply with quote

Hi Jon,

Thanks a lot for the info I'll give it a try and see what happens.

:-)

Ash

Fingers Crossed.....

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: