Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - DSL Developments for Brodit solutions
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

DSL Developments for Brodit solutions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Privateer
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: DSL Developments for Brodit solutions Reply with quote

I first heard about DSL Developments in January 2006, when bryson replied to a post that I made about Brodit having released a TomTom One holder. Since then, friends and work colleagues have reported that they have always been happy with the service they have received from DSL Developments.

I needed a second active holder for an iPAQ h2210 so I decided that I’d try DSL Developments and see how good their service was.

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 (13:50), I used the DSL Developments website to order an active holder for an iPAQ h2210 (968579) and a set of Mini Move Clips (213005). I also paid £7.99 for next day delivery. Brodit ProClips were not required as I already have two fitted in my vehicle.

Unfortunately I didn’t get the order on Wednesday 11 October 2006. I rang up DSL Developments (spoke to Dave) who refreshingly didn’t give me an excuse but admitted straight away that a human error had occurred as the items had been sent 1st class recorded mail instead of next day delivery.

I received the items at 10:30 on Thursday 12 October 2006. All present and correct and I fitted the active holder during my lunch break.

DSL Developments’ communication by telephone and email was excellent, especially after the mistake about the method of delivery had been discovered. I was also given a refund of the difference in delivery prices without asking for it.

I have no connection with DSL Developments, nor did they know that I was a moderator of this forum until I received the items (that would hardly have been a representative test if they had known).

So, would I order anything from DSL Developments again? Yes I would, they come across as a professional company. The real test was when a problem was found, they firstly acknowledged the problem and apologised for it, and secondly they did their very best to resolve it.

Regards,
Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D
Mullet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: DSL Developments Reply with quote

deleted

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: