Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - GNAV10
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

GNAV10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tezzamaybs
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: GNAV10 Reply with quote

Hi all, I am quite new to this Sat Nav stuff and i was wondering if i could update my system on my sat nav. After reading some post on here i have been able to find my system make and version number. This is DestinatorOP and the version number is 1.0.0.9 ( i think? ). Could someone please be kind and let me know if there are any updates and where i can get them from? This would be really apreciated. I also get a message on my sat nav which says "there has been an illegal operation and needs to shut down" which comes up after a few days use. This is why i was woundering if an update would do it. Many Thanks, Tezzamaybs.
xbox456
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have got a Goodmans Gnav10 and cant work out how to update anything at the momment, I had destinator op in the box and active sync version 3.8. Is the gnav 10 also known has a navman

any advise would be good, I really dont have a clue, I have tried putting in post codes this week but some of them dont come up, I think the units about 2 years out of date

regards,

Terry
Tezzamaybs
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi m8, All i know is that the gnav10 uses the navtech maps, which are also used on or by the navmans, not sure if they are the same. A few lads have got navmans at work ( well thats what they call them ) not sure if they are actual SatNavs tho???????????? i think they are PDAs.
Tezzamaybs
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also m8 with the postcodes you have to change the toggle in the left corner of the screen by tapping it twice so the arrow is pointing to the right position. then just enter you postcode, the street name, then house number. hope this helps m8!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: