Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - i360...Pretty Blue Lights...No Data
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

i360...Pretty Blue Lights...No Data

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOSTwGPS
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: i360...Pretty Blue Lights...No Data Reply with quote

Hello,
I bought a Pharos i360 from ebay. It worked for a while then no work now. I am using two PPCs, an IPAQ 2215 and a Dell X50. Nothing has been dropped. The GPS stopped while using TomTom and did not work again with any other software. I fully depleted the battery and did a full charge and it sent data and worked well, until that session stopped and I have not been able to get data from GPS again. The Dell has TomTom, Pocket Streets, and GPS Ideas. The IPAQ has only GPS Ideas. Both pair well. New BT profiles have been used. Dell serial 7 out 8 in. IPAQ serial 5 in 8 out. Have cleaned the connections on the GPS. Called Pharos no clue. Pocket Streets gives error serial port is there but no data. I have never used Winfast, but read somewhere was risky to use, but at this point better than a sparking blue paper weight? I have tried different locations and times. Before I put this thing in the microwave to see if I can cause feedback to the GPS satellites, ANY ideas???
Thanks in Advance
LOSTwGPS
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: WinFast...It Just Keeps on Trying to Connect...No Joy Reply with quote

Hello,
Did the WinFast and no connect. After “ok”ing through the Port Setting Error “Couldn’t find value!” which is three click or child windows, my setting are for i360 4800, serial 5 (tried 8 as well), SiRF. I am in Development Mode. Two different IPAQs. Looks like a Very Nice PaperWeight…….I feel like am missing something that will make this work…New GPS battery?... Have tried w/ ac and dc. ANY ideas???
Again Thanks

PS:
After a couple of Min. drops BT pair.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: