Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help!! Via michelin kirrio bundle mount no sound with TT5!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help!! Via michelin kirrio bundle mount no sound with TT5!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
embraers
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Help!! Via michelin kirrio bundle mount no sound with TT5!!! Reply with quote

Hi all,

If anyone could please help?

I bought the Ipaq rz1710 Via michelin Kirrio powered mount package, hated the michelin software & changed to tomtom (Better!)

Anyway, the loudspeaker no longer works, so I only have sound from the tinny PDA speaker & there is no blue 'Power on' light on the mount???

The GPS works fine so power must be getting to the mount GPS ok, I have tried leaving the Navibox & NVB power elements of the mitchelin software installed, (Which at a guess I think control the power to the mount) This has no effect...
When I leave via michelin installed and start the program the blue light comes on & the speaker works normally! If I then close Via michelin back to desktop the blue light stays on, But still no Loudpeaker when running Tomtom, even with the blue light on.

If I unplug the power cable from the 12v socket and plug it back in, the blue power light does not come back on.

I'm unable to experiment further by running the whole Viamichelin program in the background, with Tomtom 5 running due to memory restrictions with the 1710.

Any ideas would be great!!

Many thanks

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: