Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - ttn5 changing com port on navman pin 570
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

ttn5 changing com port on navman pin 570

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjdjphattunes
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: ttn5 changing com port on navman pin 570 Reply with quote

can anyone help me , i have put ttn5 onto my new navman pin 570 pda running pocket pc 2003,gps driver v3.07.whenever i start ttn5 i have to go into the driver, change the port from sc2410 usb cable to the onboard "gps on navigator" the setting of"nmea 0183v2 9600" remains the same, then i switch the gps on , wait for it to pick up sattelites, then exit the driver start ttn5,then i have to go into "show gps status "to enable the gps on navigator which will then allow me to use ttn5. if for any reason i come out of ttn5 i then have to go through all this again as ttn5 has changed th port on the gps driver back to sc2410 usb cable , i have tried updating to 5.10 and 5.21, to no avail, smart st is still installed but not running ,and the gps port on com 8 is disabled in smart st as is the receive all incoming beams, its a pain but still worth it with the extra funcionallity of ttn5 over smart st,can anybody please help me, much appreciated

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: