Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Origin B2 Solo
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Origin B2 Solo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
appledell
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Origin B2 Solo Reply with quote

Just to let everyone know about customer service at origin!!!

I ordered a solo from one of their authorised agents nearly 3 weeks ago. They initialy despatched a origin B2 (not solo) They have taken over a week to despatch a solo cradle (and it still has not arrived!!)

I am seriously thinking of cancelling the order - If they cant be bothered, why should I?

Any one else had shoddy service from them?
SimonB
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their support is generally very good - I asked for some new magnets for my Origin B2 and they arrived within a couple of days. My original Origin Blue i did go faulty, it was sent back to Origin, replaced within a couple of days.

They also credited some additional subscription time to my account to compensate for the carriage costs of sending the unit back. Couldn't complain in the slightest!

(Also I'm yet to find a single product with as good a database as Origin's! - but you do pay for it.)
clivers
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i certainly would not deal with them again. after problems with the original origin unit. turned out it was secondhand when the free subscription ended early. volume very quiet and power connector was always dodgy.
always repaired and never replaced.
its now in a box doing nothing and i use a road angel.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: