Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - £364.99 I Paid 4 tomtom go anyone beat that
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

£364.99 I Paid 4 tomtom go anyone beat that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taximan1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: £364.99 I Paid 4 tomtom go anyone beat that Reply with quote

Am i just a good shopper or can this price be beat before xmas.
AND AT THE END OFF THE DAY GET THE BEST PRICE AS I DID AND GO TO CARPHONE WAREHOUSE WERE THEY WILL PRICE MATCH.
Currys online was the best price but they wouldnt match it in there shops.
This price was got threw a online £35.00 discount voucher available to everyone. So print your shopping basket before you buy it and try retail, As there takeing a hideing from internet shops some are keen to fight back. :D
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ve seen go be sold in a maplins for £330 but this was
only after some serious haggling and his boss saying he would get 4-5 more from them if they worked out for the drivers i think this was a one off though

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
julianashcroft
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid £412.00 at Amazon for mine in October. Just changed my car and as it has sat nav built in decided to sell the TomTom Go on eBay. It went for £410.00, so cost me £2.00 for a months use - not too bad.
taximan1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: well done Reply with quote

julianashcroft wrote:
I paid £412.00 at Amazon for mine in October. Just changed my car and as it has sat nav built in decided to sell the TomTom Go on eBay. It went for £410.00, so cost me £2.00 for a months use - not too bad.

bit of good business there but is the new sat nat up to ttg standards Laughing Out Loud :D
julianashcroft
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
bit of good business there but is the new sat nat up to ttg standards Laughing Out Loud

I don't know yet. I live on the Isle of Man and both the TomTom Go and the cars sat nav don't cover the Island. I originally bought the TomTom for trips to the UK and the one and only trip I used it for it performed brilliantly, taking me to my various destinations without a problem.

The cars (Rover 75) sat nav is CD based and the CD is a 2003 version, so if I want the latest data I will have to fork out 145 euros on a new CD.

The guy who bought my Go obviously didn't do too much checking on prices. The one I got from Amazon for £412.00 included free shipping but I charged an additional £5.00 for shipping my secondhand unit, so it cost him £415.00 in the end for a secondhand unit, which was £3.00 more than what he could have paid for a new one!
joswrx
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: tomtom go Reply with quote

i searched high and low cause im tight but i paid 399 at dixons today it was 419 so im happy Laughing
taximan1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: tomtom go Reply with quote

joswrx wrote:
i searched high and low cause im tight but i paid 399 at dixons today it was 419 so im happy Laughing

Did you get help from above then Laughing Out Loud you will be dead chuffed with your tom tom i promise ya that :D
andrewb6k
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: £364.99 I Paid 4 tomtom go anyone beat that Reply with quote

I just found it for £354.99 delivered whilst stocks last! Please use my affiliate clickthrough if you appreciate the deal; it costs you nothing and buys me uni books (and pints Smile ). If this contravenes the rules of the board mods, please remove my affiliate link and just leave in the Currys link. Not sure how long the deal will last especially at this price once word gets around, so be quick.

Affiliate link :

http://tracker.tradedoubler.com/pan/TrackerServlet?p=1469&a=1048216& amp;g=13819&url=http://www.currys.co.uk/product.php?sku=203018

enter code :
203018_50

then code :
AFF35OFF

Both codes are special affiliate codes, the first for 60 pounds off the tomtom go product, and the second for 35 pounds off a 350 pound or more spend!

non affiliate link : http://www.currys.co.uk/product.php?sku=203018
andrewb6k
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: £364.99 I Paid 4 tomtom go anyone beat that Reply with quote

errr, this is probably more manageable way to click on the affiliate link :

http://tinyurl.com/5grex (it's just the long link shortened)
taximan1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: £364.99 I Paid 4 tomtom go anyone beat that Reply with quote

andrewb6k wrote:
I just found it for £354.99 delivered whilst stocks last! Please use my affiliate clickthrough if you appreciate the deal; it costs you nothing and buys me uni books (and pints Smile ). If this contravenes the rules of the board mods, please remove my affiliate link and just leave in the Currys link. Not sure how long the deal will last especially at this price once word gets around, so be quick.

Affiliate link :

http://tracker.tradedoubler.com/pan/TrackerServlet?p=1469&a=1048216& amp;g=13819&url=http://www.currys.co.uk/product.php?sku=203018

enter code :
203018_50
Well i fail to see were you get that price from of £354.59 seeing as when you click that link it shows at £449.99, or is my maths not up to scratch ?

then code :
AFF35OFF

Both codes are special affiliate codes, the first for 60 pounds off the tomtom go product, and the second for 35 pounds off a 350 pound or more spend!

non affiliate link : http://www.currys.co.uk/product.php?sku=203018
taximan1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: currys i wouldnt entertain them Reply with quote

When i finally got the best price i could from currys. I then proceeded to there store, were i was politely told to bog off, With my printed off voucher and shopping basket. I quote THATS A INTERNET ONLY PRICE WE DONT MATCH EVEN IF IT IS THE SAME COMPANY. To which i went to carphone warehouse with my printed internet price, and they give me it at currys price. So well done carphone warehouse a company with a true price match policy. So in future stuff you currys Embarassed
andrewb6k
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: currys i wouldnt entertain them Reply with quote

you're welcome :-)
goonr31
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paid £399 for my tt go today at comet i was pleased with it having a nightmare trying to load this speed cam stuff onto it tho any help would be appreciated im not to good at taking info from a pc to a device as you can probably gather as im sure most of you managed to do it with no problems what i really need is a step by step guide many thanks

pete
taximan1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there step bye step instruction at start of forum m8 :D Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: