Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Pokey For Laser Jammer Driver Who Gave Police The Finger
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Pokey For Laser Jammer Driver Who Gave Police The Finger
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K13ehr
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me your bank details and PIN, also before the authorities arrive is it alright to empty the scrotes pockets and give him a good kicking, you know just in case he's still alive?
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall shortly send you a PM with bank details account number and ID/password for online banking - on reflection, a cheque is not suitable as they make charges for paying them in, so just do an online transfer.

I think you may find that stabbees rarely have anything in their pockets except blunt, or sharp, instruments and swag bags.

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!
K13ehr
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late, I've been cuffed.
clundunford
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Pokey For Laser Jammer Driver Who Gave Police The Finger Reply with quote

According to the report I read the man was also driving without due care and attention. He was deliberately disguising his speed with a laser jammer so presumably was intent on driving beyond the speed limit. He wanted to insult the police and was more concerned with insulting them than his driving. When challenged he spinelessly and stupidly lied about the location of his very distinctive vehicle and forgot that the whole point of his gesteure would be undermined if he wasn't on camera then he tried to get rid of the scanner.

The man worked hard to get his just desserts and in doing so endangered others.

His status as a pensioner is irrelevant unless it is suggested that he was suffering sone age related mental aberration at the time and had not reported it to DVLA.

I am a pesioner some 7 years his senior. I got caught by a mobile camera in an area I knew well and was aware that speed cameras were used there and had my PocketGPS up to date so I cannot say I am holier than him. I live on a narrow straight road with many vehicles parked and lots of parents driving to a school just up the road there is an automatic speed notification on the road most drive past accelerating rather slowing. We people that exceed the speed limit get what we deserve if he complains he is more of a twit than the report suggests he is. Sympathy for him and self pity have I none
Matchlessman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He deserves to be smacked for arrogant stupidity. When I travel quickly I try to stay under the radar, not highlight I'm a Pratt.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: