Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Menu button on OnePlus 2
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Menu button on OnePlus 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Android
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ansley
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: Menu button on OnePlus 2 Reply with quote

I have a OnePlus 2 handset but the menu button doesn't work in the CamerAlert app. I've tried long pressing the recent key and the back key.

Any ideas how to access this menu?
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I understand, the left hardware button on the OnePlus 2 defaults to being 'menu' and you'd press and hold it for 'multitasking'.

OnePlus uses CyanogenMod which should allow you to change what the buttons do. It's a long time since I've used CM but can you take a look through the phone's settings for hardwre button options and see if any of them are unused eg so you can set up one of the buttons to be 'menu' on a long press?

MaFt
redsafety
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Fixed by:- Reply with quote

Go to settings .....Buttons ... turn on "on-screen navigation bar" then exit out of set-up screen. Note,control will still be missing, however once you have opened the camera Alert App you will see the 3 dot button displayed.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Android All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: