Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - 7" GPS Car Navigation HD 8GB/Fatel error on Navigation
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

7" GPS Car Navigation HD 8GB/Fatel error on Navigation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaskyline
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: 7" GPS Car Navigation HD 8GB/Fatel error on Navigation Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110845547286?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

HI im new to the forum just bought a Noza tec gps on evilbay, and i copied the files of the sd card for the navigation app and put them on another sd card and now when i load it on the gps it comes up with fatel error and you click ok and it closes down Sad HELP need the original files

I dont wonna have to send it back and wait 4 weeks just for root files cant find them anywhere on google so this site is my last option
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried putting the files back onto the original SD card. The software seems to be locked to the card.
Bit strange, as I have one and the software is on the device, not on the supplied SD.
Are you in Oz?
jaskyline
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes im oz. and i lost the files thats why im asking someone example u cause u have the same gps, is to copy the sd files and put them in a zip file and send em to me jasnissan350z@hotmail.com thanks for the help tho
maggie25
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: noza tec Reply with quote

hi I just joined this site and I have a sat nav the same as yours. The software is on the device not the Sd card which hold only the maps etc. i can probably download the software from root but im not sure how you could import to the sat nav.

Hi M8TJT See my post. Im trying to establish if PocketGPS have speed camera alerts compatible with this Noza Tec sat nav. as you have one please can you advise. Thanks
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they do. The software is iGO, so look for the iGO download on the download page that is linked to by the big Download Here logo top right of the sidebar. You have to be subscribed though. £20 then you can download the database for up to three (different if you want) devices in the same household.

The iGO software makes use of the direction data in the PGPSW database and gives alerts for only cams 'on your side of the road'. And it's eassy peasy to install too.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: