Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - CoPilot Live Premium gets 12mths free ActiveTraffic
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

CoPilot Live Premium gets 12mths free ActiveTraffic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: CoPilot Live Premium gets 12mths free ActiveTraffic Reply with quote

pocketgpsworld.com
ALK have announced that its CoPilot Live Premium app will now benefit from the inclusion of 12 months free real time traffic information.

ActiveTraffic, previously a £9.99 add-on for an annual subscription, uses live traffic data from Nokia and will intelligently calculate the fastest route and give you an accurate ETA based on the traffic information. If traffic on your route changes mid journey it will suggest faster routes.

CoPilot Live Premium with the included traffic data is available immediately via the iTunes App Store and Google Play. Existing Live Premium users can download an update to activate the new service and existing ActiveTraffic subscribers will get an additional 12 months service on top of any existing subscription.

Source: ALK

email icon

M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if this will be limited to 100 miles fron your start point
Tobas
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M8TJT wrote:
I wonder if this will be limited to 100 miles fron your start point

Maximum 103 miles from the current point is how I remember it. I got a refund from Apple for Copilot Live Premium Europe because the traffic option was so poor. I liked the app and persevered with it for a while but the lack of traffic information got me stuck in several motorway jams that Navigon knew about (when I checked having got stuck in the traffic). I don't think I'm being too fussy expecting an hour's delay on the M6 not to be known to satnav software.

Not having a traffic auto-re-route option is also a pain, I'd prefer just to be told where to drive and not have to fiddle with my iPhone to decide whether to take a quicker route or not.
brigham
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Still not enough Reply with quote

I used copilot app for 2 years and purchased all the add-ins. Then they stopped supporting and expected us to pay for the new app. They lost me as a customer and sorry, but free traffic is not gonna do it for me. They could offer the entire app for free and they would not get my custom back.

The most dangerous part of my motorcycle is the NUT that connects the seat to the handlebar!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: