Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Amigo Ultra Skin 1.0.14
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Amigo Ultra Skin 1.0.14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjakie666
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

i have a question. How can i mod the language file? because when i convert it from .gro to ,zip and then unpack mod it, pack it and convert it back(using the language option). the amigo soft gives me a error.(wanna make the new buttons apear in dutch)

thnx for the help.
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjakie666 wrote:
Hi,

i have a question. How can i mod the language file? because when i convert it from .gro to ,zip and then unpack mod it, pack it and convert it back(using the language option). the amigo soft gives me a error.(wanna make the new buttons apear in dutch)

thnx for the help.

I see that you've already used the language option to convert from .gro to .zip and back again which is the first thing I would have suggested.

First, just try converting from .gro to zip and unpacking, then without any modifications repack and convert to .gro. If that still works then the problem is with the modifications, if not, then the problem is in the file conversion.

linknet
DeepBlue22
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linknet wrote:

Road blocking doesn't work in Amigo. I tried adding it, the blocked road shows on the map but the routing just ignores it.

Have you ever tried to restart Amigo, when you blocked a road? Wink

Back 2 the 90s!
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlue22 wrote:
linknet wrote:

Road blocking doesn't work in Amigo. I tried adding it, the blocked road shows on the map but the routing just ignores it.

Have you ever tried to restart Amigo, when you blocked a road? Wink

So that works does it ? Not very satisfactory if you need to restart every time you add a blocked road Confused

linknet
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Version 1.0.14 Smile

Added a "Sound Options" menu accessible via a new "Options" button on the "Customise Map Screen" (also known as the Quick Menu) and the "Sound and Warnings" menu with options as follows:

Show Mute Button: This provides the option to show the "Mute Button" on the map with settings of "Off", "Only When Muted" (to act as a reminder that the sound, or Silent Voice Mode, is muted) and "On".

Default Sound Volume: This provides the option to configure a default sound volume from 50% to 100% which is restored by Tapping and Holding any of the "Mute Buttons". In addition the sound, or Silent Voice Mode, is automatically unmuted by this operation.

Silent Voice Mode: When this is set to "On" the "Mute Buttons" mute the voice guidance anouncements only and leave all speed camera warnings, overspeed voice warnings and button presses still audible. When set to "Off" the "Mute Buttons" function normally and mute all sounds. The only exception to this is in Pedestrian Mode where voice guidance anouncements are turned off by default. In this case the Silent Voice Mode option is not available and the "Mute Buttons" function normally and mute all sounds. Changing the Silent Voice Mode, whether manually, or automatically when switching between car and pedestrian modes, will generally result in the sound or Silent Voice Mode being automatically unmuted.

Added separate distinctive mute and unmute sounds to the "Mute Buttons" to make it easier to distiguish between the two different operations.

Transposed the "Mute Button" and "Volume Slider" on the Portrait Mode menus to be more compatible with the position of the new Show Mute Button on map.

Disabled the "Recalculating Route" voice announcement in order to be more compatible with Silent Voice Mode. If the announcement is still required then re-enable it by editing sys.txt and adding recalc_voice=1 to the [interface] section.

Fixed: On returning from Pedestrian Mode via the "Pedestrian too fast! Change to car or ignore?" warning dialogue box the map is now correctly restored to the mode that was selected prior to entering Pedestrian Mode.

Fixed: When in Pedestrian Mode if the option to ignore the "Pedestrian too fast! Change to car or ignore?" warning dialogue box is chosen and then car mode is manually selected the warning dialogue is now reset. This means that the warning dialogue will now correctly reappear if Pedestrian Mode is reselected and the speed is too fast for that mode.

linknet
muse
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just replaced original skin with Ultra and it's so much better, thanks!

But, I still have two feature wishes for it:
- "north always up" option for map orientation
- qwerty keyboard layout
wolf4
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi linknet!
Can you help with this little problem?
I can't find a way to change the order of via points (in igo 6 this it's verry simple). I want to go from A to B and on the road i change my mind and i want to go to C, and after to D, and finally to B. If i add via C and next add via D, igo take's me first to B, then to C, and then to D . I want to know if it is an option to change the order of the waypoints because i can't find something like this. i have igo amigo, with Amigo Ultra Skin.
Thank you!
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolf4 wrote:
hi linknet!
Can you help with this little problem?
I can't find a way to change the order of via points (in igo 6 this it's verry simple). I want to go from A to B and on the road i change my mind and i want to go to C, and after to D, and finally to B. If i add via C and next add via D, igo take's me first to B, then to C, and then to D . I want to know if it is an option to change the order of the waypoints because i can't find something like this. i have igo amigo, with Amigo Ultra Skin.
Thank you!

That's not an option since I only included a basic implementation of adding via points. The only workaround for that would be to either save each via point as a favourite or add each separately as destinations and then save each route individually. You could then restore the destination you require.

Regards

linknet
Anton111111
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Linknet!
Thx. for great work!

Have any chance to add different icons to different types of speedcams ?
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anton111111 wrote:
Hello Linknet!
Thx. for great work!

Have any chance to add different icons to different types of speedcams ?

Waiting for new releases of Primo and Amigo so this version is on hold.

Regards

linknet
ricketyclik
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello linknet, nice work! Like many others I found your skin looking for a way to add more via points in the route planning.

I installed the skin, and got the error message "320x240 not supported" or similar when loading the nav software. I note your skin lists that resolution as being supported, but I am running Amigo 8.4.3.15566, which is of course later than your supported versions.

Would this have caused the error?

Are you planning to update this skin for later versions? When do you think that update might be ready?

Sorry to be a pest, but you know...
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricketyclik wrote:
I installed the skin, and got the error message "320x240 not supported" or similar when loading the nav software. I note your skin lists that resolution as being supported, but I am running Amigo 8.4.3.15566, which is of course later than your supported versions.

Would this have caused the error?

It shouldn't, that error only arises when the device resolution is not found in the data.gro file. Is your device definitely 320x240 ? Have you any settings in sys.txt which change the resolution ?

ricketyclik wrote:
Are you planning to update this skin for later versions?

Sorry, but I'm afraid not.

Regards

linknet
ricketyclik
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linknet wrote:
Is your device definitely 320x240 ?

Yes.

linknet wrote:
Have you any settings in sys.txt which change the resolution ?

No.

linknet wrote:
ricketyclik wrote:

Rats. Can you recommend another skin that does this with the via's for Amigo?
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricketyclik wrote:
linknet wrote:
Is your device definitely 320x240 ?

Yes.

linknet wrote:
Have you any settings in sys.txt which change the resolution ?

No.

linknet wrote:
ricketyclik wrote:

Rats. Can you recommend another skin that does this with the via's for Amigo?

Most have that option but they've all gone so crazy with features that it's hard to see the road ahead under all the buttons, flashing icons and onscreen cars with headlights. Rolling Eyes

So, unfortunately, none to recommend.

Regards

linknet
ricketyclik
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linknet wrote:
It shouldn't, that error only arises when the device resolution is not found in the data.gro file. Is your device definitely 320x240 ? Have you any settings in sys.txt which change the resolution ?

It turned out that this was the problem. Because the existing sys.txt file had no reference to resolution, I assumed none was needed to correct it. It still needed to be added to run the skin.

I ended up adding FreddySam's version 40 of your skin, as I assume it's been more debugged.

Thanks for your help, it was that post that finally got me on the right path (after much reflection).

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NavNGo iGO All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: