Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - syrius S7000 Truckmate
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

syrius S7000 Truckmate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> HGV / Motorhome Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff1959
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: syrius S7000 Truckmate Reply with quote

have just purchased a s 7000 truckmate and want to add shell POIs. can any one tell me if this is possible on this device . thanks for any help cheers jeff
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from memory i dont think you can add custom pois tot he snooper sat navs

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
jeff1959
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used it for the first time today and was most impressed with it on the whole
though the sound is a bit quiet even when on full. i think theres a place in the menu that allows you to add your own pois so will just have to add them as i go along will play some more with it this week .cheers for the reply
ivecodave
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: S7000 Truckmate Reply with quote

I plucked up the courage, and the mortgage to buy my S7000 a week ago and have just returned from France having been even braver and not switched on my Tom Tom.

WOW!!! I have never come across a bit of kit like it and well worth every single penny.

All I have to say is, if you are an HGV driver, you just HAVE to get one!!! Spot on with speeds, spot on with bridge heights and spot on with weights. I cant even argue about the routing. Well done Snooper!!!

Now if only we can add our own poi's it would gain an extra gold star!!
cathy500
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: snooper 7000 Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
i want to buy one of these but can someone tell me please if you can add your own poi like you can with tomtom.... thanx
HytheMan
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Snooper POI's Reply with quote

Hi, yes you can add custom POI's you do it through Favourites, also not sure why the guy above love his s2000 truck as i hate my unit, this is a very limited unit in what it can do, i have been using my unit for over a year now so i know the problems, an there are loads, personal i would look at the TOMTOM truck, least TOMTOM listen to its customers.
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally id go with the tomtom unit for usabillity and ease of adding poi

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
geordieboy64
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Proline s2000 truckmate Reply with quote

hi all first time i've posted on here but i've been reading your posts regarding truckmate. I find the unit is just a pile of ****. I bought one to replace my tomtom go 520 which i foolishly dropped Rolling Eyes . I have had it approx 1 1/2 mnths its been back for a speaker and software fault which they did fix give them there due. As for the software a total waste of £300 notes. You can add poi but first you have to convert it to excel for them then send it to snooper for them to convert to upi then put on there web site for all to download. Now correct me if i'm wrong but they should be paying me for doing there work for them.All it needs is some software changes ie being able to install your own poi, add custom poi and not favourites as i like to keep all my differentdelivery drops in different poi catogries. Mark speed cameras the arura data base aint cracked up to all it's supposed to be, I've found any amount of red light cameras that are not on the data base also wrong speed zones and mobile sites which are not installed. so folks before i rant on any more i'll give you this advise save your money and buy a tomtom 7000. More functinallity better product all together and hopefully my wife will buy me one for xmas Laughing .

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> HGV / Motorhome Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: