Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Amigo Ultra Skin 1.0.14
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Amigo Ultra Skin 1.0.14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Version 1.0.5 Smile

Added a "Show" button to the place information screen to show the place location on the map. This provides an alternative to selecting it as a waypoint or destination. The button is available on all place information screens accessed from the "Find on Map" or "Add Via" map screens.

linknet
mikeai
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurjon skin has this: "Added coordinate search in "Find on Map" (Long tap on button with address or button in "More Options")". Any plans for this?

Can you make option that altitude information and compass could be showed?

I forgot to minimize buttons on the lower left and was not able to see current speed or speed limit.

BTW, I like this skin. It has almost all I think that is useful for every day navigation. Good work man!!!
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikeai wrote:
Gurjon skin has this: "Added coordinate search in "Find on Map" (Long tap on button with address or button in "More Options")". Any plans for this?

I forgot to minimize buttons on the lower left and was not able to see current speed or speed limit.

BTW, I like this skin. It has almost all I think that is useful for every day navigation. Good work man!!!

I intend to keep it as simple as possible in line with the original Amigo concept except for items which I consider absolutely essential.

So I'm afraid coordinate search, compass and altitude don't qualify as essential. Although the current altitude can be found on the quick menu "Where Am I" screen.

Sorry to disappoint. Crying or Very sad

Regards

linknet
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Version 1.0.6 Smile

Fixed: After selecting a location from the "Destination ► Find Address" or the "Destination ► Find Places" menus the "More Options ► Places Around Destination" search would incorrectly find places around the previous destination. The search now correctly returns places around the newly selected destination.

linknet
stenow
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pleas geo coordinate finde
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stenow wrote:
pleas geo coordinate finde

I'm afraid not, see previous post.

linknet
mikeai
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linknet wrote:
mikeai wrote:

I intend to keep it as simple as possible in line with the original Amigo concept except for items which I consider absolutely essential.

So I'm afraid coordinate search, compass and altitude don't qualify as essential. Although the current altitude can be found on the quick menu "Where Am I" screen.

Sorry to disappoint. Crying or Very sad

Regards

linknet

I'm not disappointed at all. Anyway what about overlap of current speed and speed limit info? And what is a problem to leave your data.gro file compatible with other skins so if I ever would need coordinate search I can use it changing the skin from the settings menu.
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikeai wrote:

Anyway what about overlap of current speed and speed limit info? And what is a problem to leave your data.gro file compatible with other skins so if I ever would need coordinate search I can use it changing the skin from the settings menu.

The Amigo pop-up info overlays the current speed and speed limit info, this is by design. Either one or the other, not both.

The data.gro incorporates the Ultra Skin, adding another skin would break the installed skin.

linknet
rvacaru
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi linknet.

Would it be possible in navigation screen to add the current street at the bottom of the screen (like the next street it shown at the top)?

And another question... why I do not have the TMC Settings Window anymore when I use your skin?

Thx in advance
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rvacaru wrote:
Hi linknet.

Would it be possible in navigation screen to add the current street at the bottom of the screen (like the next street it shown at the top)?

It's possible but I intend to keep it clear and simple like the original Amigo.

rvacaru wrote:

And another question... why I do not have the TMC Settings Window anymore when I use your skin?

The skin is based on the iGO Amigo 8.4.2.81333 version in order to include all of the resolutions, unfortunately this version didn't include the TMC events page. This was added in the 8.4.2.85182 version which only supported 480x272.

linknet
rvacaru
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not speak about the events page.... but the TMC Settings page.. where I can decide if rerouting should be automatic or not...

I appreciate that u keep the original skin line for GUI, that's why I decided to use your skin ;)
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rvacaru wrote:
I do not speak about the events page.... but the TMC Settings page.. where I can decide if rerouting should be automatic or not...

I appreciate that u keep the original skin line for GUI, that's why I decided to use your skin ;)

I understand, I will see if I can include it, but cannot test it as I do not have TMC.

Give me a few days and check back here.

linknet
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rvacaru wrote:

I've added a new version with support for TMC Settings and TMC Event Pages, I haven't been able to test it so perhaps you could test it and let me know if it works.

Thanks

linknet
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Version 1.0.7 Smile

Added the TMC Setting Menus and TMC Event Pages to all resolutions. The TMC Event Pages can be accessed from the navigation map by tapping the TMC Icon when it is active.

linknet
arkoko
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, linknet!
Thanks for great job! I have question about dynamic volume. Can You confirm that it really works? On my HP iPAQ310 i can't realize any effect of dynamic volume. May be You have some settings tips?

Regards,
arkoko

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NavNGo iGO All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: