Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - globalpositioningsystems.co.uk
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

globalpositioningsystems.co.uk
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nigbo
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royal Mails Special delivery service is a joke. I now use courier service for all my sample deliveries having expereinced a failed delivery by '' Special delivery'. Because i wanted a sample sent quickly and efficiently - I sent it by RM Special instead of 1st class. After a week the recipient rang me to see where it was - tried RM - couldn't get any sense out of anyone - a month later, the sample was returned to me as 'undelivered'. - so in my dogmatic style, i pursued RM for an explanation - receiving a book of stamps as 'compensation'.

Turns out the post box drop off point for this co. was at the main gate on an industrial estate and because the postman couldn't get a signature from the 'box' - he just took it back to the depot - where eventually it was opened to find my cos name as sender & returned. Pathetic useless jobsworth gits @ RM.

Not surprisingly a replacement sent by normal post got delivered
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nigbo wrote:
I now use courier service for all my sample deliveries having experienced a failed delivery by '' Special delivery'.
That's what you pay "us" for, reliable door-to-door dedicated van - but I wish you'd move your business to Keynsham so I could do some for you!!

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: