Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Binatone Carrera traffic module for A350
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Binatone Carrera traffic module for A350

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Traffic Message Channel (TMC)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kink2000
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Binatone Carrera traffic module for A350 Reply with quote

Not sure if this is in the right place.

I've recently brought a binatone carrera A350 Europe with traffic module but I am having problems installing the TMC receiver. I have followed the printed instructions which came with the device, but when I plug in the TMC receiver there is no icon in general settings which the instructions said there should be. (I've installed active sync, then used the CD which came with the device to install the smart to go software on my device)

I'm wondering if there needs to be a separate SD card plugged into my computer at the same time. (There is a screen which mentions this during the installation). my only issue with this is that my device runs off the SD card so to have the drivers on a separate SD card will mean my unit won't work.

I am also keen to transfer the UK maps from the SD card to my internal memory but I'm unsure which files i need to transfer to make my device work. All my attempts to do this so far have failed. This would free up the SD card slot, which could then be used for the TMC files if this is the correct way of installing it!

Any help will be appreciated.

The traffic receiver is a GNS trafficbox FM9 RDS TMC receiver.
james1410
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I have exactly the same problem!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
james1410
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Problem resolved Reply with quote

Contacted Binatone help line. The TMC wont work with european A350 only english one. So contact them and they will email zip file that will allow it to work! I tried it and it did the job.

Would forward it to you but I am off on hols now till end of month.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Traffic Message Channel (TMC) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: