Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - I've lost my password and can't login,
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

I've lost my password and can't login,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Membership Sign-Up Problems?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
umi_shah
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: I've lost my password and can't login, Reply with quote

Hi,

I've lost my password and can not login to my account.( nickname: umster) or you have suspended it. I have request my password to be emailed to me via your system, however have not received any emails.....

I have emailed Darren 5 times and he said he would reset my password, this has not been done. I have also emailed your subscription team asking them to reset my password not heard anything back.

I feel that pocketgps are playing games with me... if you don't want my business then refund my money back.

I had to create this account just to post this message on there....

I have also notice that on the 30/10/07 I created an account, which was the same nickname as this one I'm using today, which I have just re-created had been deleted by pocketgps after creation.

I have the emails to prove it!!!! I am also going to take a screen dump of this posting... as proof So I expect to hear from you ASAP...don't mess me about. Evil or Very Mad
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did reply to you, check your Yahoo Email Account. I have reset your password and supplied the details for you to login, I have tested and its working fine?

I deleted your duplicate account because you are not permitted to have multiple accounts. Please confirm you have received my email and then I shall delete this account too.
umi_shah
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
I did reply to you, check your Yahoo Email Account. I have reset your password and supplied the details for you to login, I have tested and its working fine?

Hi Darren,

I don't have a yahoo email account.

nickname umster

Please can you pm me on this acount.

Thanks
umi_shah
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to delete this account.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Membership Sign-Up Problems? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: