Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Map will loading problems TT3.7
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Map will loading problems TT3.7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomad
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Map will loading problems TT3.7 Reply with quote

I have recently purchased a Dane 1GB SD card and I have a couple of problems both of which I have referred to TomTom support, so far without response.

I have Navigator version 3 upgrade which includes maps of Western Europe and I have been trying to load maps onto the new card using a card reader.

1. the largest map 294Mb of Germany/Austria/Switzerland will not load onto disk at all, all other maps will, so I have loaded country maps individually and they work just fine except when I come to putting Major Roads of Europe onto the disk. It is of course not on the Western Europe CDs but on the upgrade CD and although it loads onto the SD card and can be seen using explorer, TomTom does not list it the map list of those I can switch to.

I am not too worried about the largest map not loading but I am very frustrated I cannot get to use MRE from the same card.

Help please.

Nomad

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: