Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Lifetime PocketGPSWorld.com Subscription Invitation
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Lifetime PocketGPSWorld.com Subscription Invitation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BJB wrote:
Much enjoyed the postings on this thread. After the rather severe comments recently on the subscription issue its good to see there are still a lot of contributors with a good sense of humour. Long may it continue. BJB

Your comment is much appreciated BJB. The postings have gone up a notch or two haven't they. biggles150 and Wishlist quoting Shakespeare eh? Whatever next?

Caesar said: "The ides of March are come." but the Soothsayer replied: "Ay, Caesar; but not gone." Let's see if we can, unlike Caesar, get through through the ides unscathed. So far so good, but we're not taking our eye off the ball. Brutus may be watching Wink I'm going for a lie down now, my brain is beginning to hurt!
rugrat2
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should like to publicly thank Robbrady for sorting out my subscription to the Gps database. Wink
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome. Sorry it took a bit of time though Embarassed

Although we promised a 5 day turnround time we did all we could to process everybody within 24 hours. Most we managed, but, amongst the several 1000 requests we received, some fell through the cracks.

Emails being bounced and filtered as junk mail seemed to be the major problem. This is indeed still happening (the bane of the Internet!), so can we please encourage anyone who is still waiting for a reply to PM us with the full details as asked for on the home page announcement. Many thanks.

As far as we are aware we are fully up to date with the outstanding subscriptions.
sparkey
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i've submitted data and had email offering free lifetime membership filled in my id name and email addy was weeks ago still no reply can someone point me in right direction Laughing
Outlander
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Static camera no longer there Reply with quote

Hi I have also submitted info on 28th Feb of a camera that is no longer there I did get a confirmation email but nothing since.
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sparkey and Outlander,

Sorry, only just spotted your posts. Please follow the instructions on the front page membership announcement. If you PM me full details, I'll get things moving.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: