Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help re camera software for Navman 4410
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help re camera software for Navman 4410

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navman Handhelds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rascall
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Help re camera software for Navman 4410 Reply with quote

Hello folks,

I am rather new to this and wondered if anyone could help me. Last year I purchased a Navman 4410 bluetooth GPS and a HP handheld PC operating windows ce. SmartST v2 was included with the GPS and I have downloaded and used the service pack. Everything works well. No problems.

I would though like to get the gatso speed camera safety database downloaded and from what I have read (i might be wrong) that it is not compatable with SmartST V2. The advice I need is how can I upgrade to get the camera database and secondly, if I purchase tomtom Navigator 3 pocket PC software will it work with my Navman 4410 bluetooth? Is there anything else that I should buy or download.

Hope this makes sense. I am even confusing myself.

Thanks in advance folks,

Rascal.
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thye bluetooth gps will work with any software tt3 is disontinued so if you wanted tomtom then youd have to go for tomtom5 for pocketpc

as for navnam you could get it from navman i dont think there are any upgrade offers available from navnam so you would have to buy the full product again

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
rascall
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Thanks Alix776 for reply - another question Reply with quote

Thanls Alix for your reply. I have seen Tomtom 3 software package being offered, they say as new, for 30 quid on ebay. Thank you for lettin me know that its discontinued, I suppose thats why it is being sold so cheap.

Do you think that this would work with my NAvman 4410 system? Would I be able to download the camera database, or am I just buying trouble if it has been discontinued?

Thanks mate
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the gps will work with any software as for ebay id steer clear personally and use a proper reseller

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navman Handhelds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: