Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - New XDA Exec & CoPilot Live 6 & Navman 4410 BT HELP!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

New XDA Exec & CoPilot Live 6 & Navman 4410 BT HELP!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
risky3301
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: New XDA Exec & CoPilot Live 6 & Navman 4410 BT HELP! Reply with quote

I finally got my new toy yesterday, The first thing did was upgrade to following
ROM Version 1.13.82.WWE
ROM Date 11/30/05
Radio Version 1.04.02
Protocol Version 43.37.PB
ExtROM Version 1.13.188.WWE

I had a little play around and everything seems to working OK so I started to install CoPilot Live 6 the version I have is the full Euro Map and in the box was
3 disks, 2 upgrade cards and 1x 256mb Mini SD card.

I installed to my desk top and Exec then paired my BT device without any problems, now this is where the problems start, because I travel alot around Europe I need certian countries loaded on to SD card so I decided to load everything onto my 1gig card so I de-installed Copilot from the exec and my desk top, re-installed everything again with my 1 gig card in the exec. I went through the installation again without any problems, soft reset the exec after. I Then tried to open Copilot from the exec and got the following error, 'Unable to open CoPilot. Please make sure the storage card is insterted or that the data has been properly downloaded'. Which is has been.

Has anybody else with the same set-up seen this error, if so is there a work around or is there other way of installing more European Countries
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi risky welcome to the forums
if you useing a mini sd do you have the xda exec or the xda minis

if its the exec are you using a minisd converter if so is it set to write protect if so no maps will have been put on to the sdcard

also did you install the correct version of cp6 to the exec ie wm2005 is the one you need

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
risky3301
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alix776, I finally sussed it earlier today, I removed everything from my EXEC, then I installed the quick start etc to my SD card, re-installed CP6 to the EXEC now I can download the maps to my SD card, I will contacting ALK because I'm still having problems but I think these are software issues,

When I start-up CP6 on the EXEC I get an error 'account not found' when it connects via the internet,

When I use the download data wizard on my desk-top to the EXEC to install more maps it doesn't see that there is over 900MB free only around 200MB but when I use a card reader to download it sees the correct amount of free space
gsxr1000
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do the maps look like on the exec
i have one coming within 7 days they tell me

im interested in the realtime itinerary planning from the office to programme routes

i still have acces to an old version of cop ilot 4 and will try thet but i feel it may not work on w2005 - anyone..?
mark1968
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maps are much improved.
BMWBiker
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: New XDA Exec & CoPilot Live 6 & Navman 4410 BT H Reply with quote

risky3301 wrote:
....I decided to load everything onto my 1gig card so I de-installed Copilot from the exec and my desk top, re-installed everything again with my 1 gig card in the exec.

You do realize, don't you, that it is not necessary to uninstall any part of CoPilot in order to load more map data on different SD cards, right?
Navman sleeve (3400)
Blue Tooth GPS
risky3301
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: New XDA Exec & CoPilot Live 6 & Navman 4410 BT H Reply with quote

BMWBiker wrote:
risky3301 wrote:
....I decided to load everything onto my 1gig card so I de-installed Copilot from the exec and my desk top, re-installed everything again with my 1 gig card in the exec.

You do realize, don't you, that it is not necessary to uninstall any part of CoPilot in order to load more map data on different SD cards, right?

You do if you want more 256meg's worth of maps installed

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: