Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - GPSFORLESS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

GPSFORLESS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxi
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigdrbys wrote:
we do not believe the person was one of our customers.

Craig

He certainly hasn't added a great deal to the content of this site. At the last count only 3 posts in total and all having a go at you. Could it be someone has something against you. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd suggest it could be another retailer jealous at the good comments you get....but I'm not, so I wont Laughing

Hope you had a lovely holiday!
Trigger
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: GPS For Less Reply with quote

Since find them I have always brought from them. I find them a pleasure to deal with and all ways helpful. It about time people got a life we all have to have a holiday toi recharge our batteries.
peterc10
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxi wrote:
craigdrbys wrote:
we do not believe the person was one of our customers.

Craig

He certainly hasn't added a great deal to the content of this site. At the last count only 3 posts in total and all having a go at you. Could it be someone has something against you. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd suggest it could be another retailer jealous at the good comments you get....but I'm not, so I wont Laughing

Hope you had a lovely holiday!

It certainly looks suspicious doesn't it. Axes and grinding comes immediately to mind. I have nver had any dealings with GPSforless so can't comment on their service but I agree with the moderator in a previous post that it "was clearly defamatory and without any factual basis"
squuiid
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I bought a Holux GPS 213 from gpsforless and couldn't get it working as Holux had provided the wrong adapter for my XDA2. I spoke to Craig there and he really went above and beyond to get it resolved. The BEST customer service I have ever encountered, very pleased. Will defo buy from them again.
Just my two cents...
craigdrbys
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi squuiid

Thankyou for the time you have taken to post this message on the forum. Hope all goes well with the new holux gr-213 receiver. I never had doubt that we would not solve the problem.

Regards
Craig & Tracy Cheers!
tomo1340
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
peterc10 wrote:
I notice the heading for this post has been changed - the word "Liars" has been removed.

Was that done by the moderator or is that as close as we are going to get to an apology??

I edited the post title as it was clearly defamatory and without any factual basis. I don't normally step in but this was clearly a one sided diatribe with no basis in fact, the thread clearly shows this and so I have edited the unnecessarily offensive title.

While I disapprove of censorship, I disapprove considerably more of unfounded, defamatory snipes and I am in more than happy to see this post modified. Actually until the backlash on the original poster I was going to call for the thread to be deleted, now I consider the thread, when read in its entirety very good PR for GPSforLess and a credit to the people of this forum as a whole, it seems like through positive support and considered posting a wrong has been righted. Well done Darren for stepping in.

The irony is: The original poster labeled GPSforLess liars, clearly wanting to damage the reputation of GPSforless, only to be proved a liar of ‘bums on fire’ proportions.

PS, please don’t censor me Mr. Moderator, I believe I have argued a good case that the original poster has lied like a cheap NAAFI watch in order to cause fiscal damage to GPSforLess.

I would still like to see a full retraction and apology to GPSforLess but am inclined to agree that it is unlikely. It is good to see customers sticking up for a good business too. GPSforLess aren’t infallible, no one is, we all make mistakes (mine is usually bothering to get out of bed in the morning) but as is frequently quoted on this forum, it is how you rectify mistakes, and fix problems. Not to mention how well you deal with your customers in a before, during and after sales environment. Personally, everything I have bought from GPSforLess has been right, first time, every time, however, I know should anything go wrong with a purchase in the future, no matter who is at fault, GPSforLess treat it as their problem. This means they will do their utmost to solve your problems. The feedback on this thread is evidence enough.

Keep up the good work.
craigdrbys
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tomo1340

Thank you for your support.

regards Tracy & Craig

www.gpsforless.co.uk [/quote]
peterweg
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not wrong or unusual for companies to completly shut down. One Of my customers, General Motors, shuts down for several weeks every year. If a company with 400,000 employees can do it - why not anybody else.
soweezy
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to craig or tracy...

why does your website state "5 plus in stock" for some items yet the Buy button is disabled ?

easydevices is similar, their site said "in stock" for an item I ordered only to receive an email saying it was not available, yet their site STILL said/says "in stock"

a real pain in the ass when you're the only 2 traders I can find selling the item I want (as listed on the manufacturers web site) Confused

Garmin Zumo 390LM
craigdrbys
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi soweezy

The buy button is only active for products which are in stock. Our IT Developer has updated the message so we can add some text when an item is out of stock e.g Due in 21-10-05. We never let a customer purchase an item which is not available. Please contact us personally if you have any further questions we will be only too happy to help you.

Regards
Craig & Tracy
maljay48
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to add my support for GPSforless. In spite of all the problems with my Holux GR-213 (I'm now on my third!), the service I've received has been the best I've experienced from any web based supplier (and I've used a lot). The delivery times have been quick as has the response to any e-mails and it has been a pleasure dealing with them. If only they could get Holux to sort out their dodgy GR-213, then everything would be great!!!

More power to Tracy and Craig

Gmonkey
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigdrbys wrote:
Hi soweezy

The buy button is only active for products which are in stock. Our IT Developer has updated the message so we can add some text when an item is out of stock e.g Due in 21-10-05. We never let a customer purchase an item which is not available. Please contact us personally if you have any further questions we will be only too happy to help you.

Regards
Craig & Tracy

I was wondering that too. Thanks for clearing it up...
Terminator
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another big thumbs up for Craig and GPS For Less. I ordered something which arrived next day and found I'd ordered the wrong thing Embarassed Craig swapped it for me without question 8) so I'll certainly be buying my GPS stuff from them in the future.

Thanks Craig - keep the great work !!
craigdrbys
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terminator

Thankyou for taking the time and effort in writing a review for our company. GPS is a minefield, all companies should be prepared for a few returns for exchange or refund.

Regards
Craig & Tracy Cheers!
Terminator
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No probs Criag :D

It's nice to have a positive customer service experience for once, in this day and age it's unfortunatley a very rare event Rolling Eyes people are quick to complain but rarely compliement good service.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: