Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - take the exit and then get back on!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

take the exit and then get back on!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nnishp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: take the exit and then get back on! Reply with quote

I found a problem with navigator 5 last night, i was on my way home coming along the A666 into Bolton, i had switched on my navigation (even though i knew where i was going) and was just interested which route it would use to take me home. So its telling me to go along the A666 and then take an exit which leads to a roundabout above the dual carriage way but once up onto the roundabout it directs you back on the dual carriageway via the opposite on ramp and so pointlessly taking the exit in the first place. I didnt take the exit in the first place but i can imagine how annoying it is when you have to slow down from cruising speed to go round the roundabout and then get back on!!
clivers
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my first test run with a mate on board left me looking a complete twit. tomtom did the same to me for 2 exits. then it starts to tell me what exit to take after ive taken it. a complete nightmare and im back onto V3 until it at least works a bit better.
dpat
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, get the same at the [northern] end of the A329m in Reading
Try navigating to 420 Thames Valley Park Drive if you want to see it for yourself - wants you to take the exit 300 yards b4 the end just so you can go round the roundabout (TL controlled) and back on for the last 300 yards
Would really like the ttn5 maps in the working ttn3 with checkPoint

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: